U-PAD Compact Mixer with USB Interface
Compact audio mixer with 2 mono inputs and a stereo line input. Both mono channels have a combo XLR/jack input with individually switchable mic/instrument impedance and +48V phantom power for the XLR connector.
High/Low EQ and Pan controls are present on all mono and stereo input channels and a digital input from USB can be routed to main output or phones for monitoring.
Analogue output is delivered on a pair of balanced XLR connectors and digitally to the USB for recording.
When powered from a laptop USB port, the U-PAD offers high quality recording capability in any environment, even on location.
- High quality digital stereo input and output via USB
- Studio quality balanced analogue inputs & outputs
- Individually switchable +48V phantom power
- Supplied with USB lead for power and PC/Mac connection
- Power supply5.5Vdc (USB)
- USB computer interfaceDuplex stereo in/out AD/DA
- OutputLeft + Right balanced XLR (analogue)
- Phantom power+48V individually switchable (XLR inputs only)
- Gain-14 to +40dB
- EQ: low±15dB @ 80Hz
- EQ: high±15dB @ 12kHz
- Input impedance : mic2k Ohms
- Input impedance : instrument1M Ohms
- Input impedance : line20k Ohms
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5B)
- Sampling format24-bit, 96kHz max.
- THD +N<0.03% @ 1kHz
- Dynamic range102dB
- Crosstalk : stereo92dB
- Output impedance120 Ohms
- Dimensions171 x 166 x 66mm